Thank you for considering adopting from Love For Dogs Rescue and helping save a life! Here is our adoption process:
1. Look over our adoptable dogs to see which one might be a great new best friend for your family.
2. Click the Adoption Application to give us some info about you, for the dog you are interested in.
3. If your application seems to be a good fit for the dog you are interested in, we will call you (and all other good potential adopters) for a phone interview. Unfortunately we are sometimes unable to respond to every application and it may take 3-5 days to receive a call.
4. When we interview families for our litters of puppies, each family is given a number based on several factors. Family #1 gets first pick, family #2 gets second pick, and so on. We can't guarantee a specific puppy – you need to meet them all!
5. Meet-and-greets and adoptions of our adult dogs and puppies take place at our adoption events the 1st and 3rd Saturday from 11-2 at Pet Market at Hayden & Thompson Peak in Scottsdale unless otherwise noted.
6. Most of our puppies and adult dogs will be meeting pre-approved adopters at events, so it’s important to put in an application prior to the event and interview with an adoption counselor if you are very interested in a particular dog.
7. Adoption fee for any of our dogs is $350. All of our dogs are vaccinated, spayed or neutered, and microchipped prior to adoption. Puppies may require one or two additional sets of vaccinations (depending on age) to be paid for by the adopter.